The 15-minute JD-on-the-rocks
Today, I will tell you how to make a Jack Daniel on-the-rocks in 15 minutes. It’s pretty easy:
- First, you have three large Vodkas with a twist of lime.
- Next, you have one more large Vodka but this time with a twisted lime.
- And then, you go looking for Jack Daniel.
- After 13.5 minutes, you will find the Jack Daniel bottle right next to the bottle of Vodka you had been drinking from.
- It will take you 45 seconds to slosh some Jack Daniel into a glass.
- And another 45 seconds to grab a handful of ice cubes and toss the glass into them…
- And voila! Your 15-minute Jack Daniel on-the-rocks is ready – very handy when you want a quick drink.